Effective Date: 24/07/2023
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: Because our website is a blog, you are not need to give us any personal information in order to read our material. Your name and email address may, however, be freely provided if you choose to interact with our website, such as by posting comments on blog articles or signing up for our newsletter.
- Non-Personal Information: When you visit our website, we may automatically gather non-personal data about you, such your IP address, browser type, device information, referring website, pages you view, and the time and date of your visit. This information is used to spot patterns, manage the website, follow users’ online activities, and compile demographic statistics for usage in aggregate.
Use of Information:
Personal data: If you decide to provide us any personal data, we may use it for the following things:
- To answer to your questions and comments.
- If you have joined our mailing list, we will notify you when there are new blog articles, newsletters, or other relevant pieces of information.
Non-Personal Information: Non-personal data is mainly used to analyze user activity, enhance website functionality, and enhance the user experience on our website.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
- When you visit a website, a little amount of data called a cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Cookies help us to provide better services, gain a deeper knowledge of website traffic, and enhance your browsing experience.
- Most web browsers automatically allow cookies. You may adjust your browser’s settings to manage cookies or get alerts when they’re used. Please be aware, though, that blocking cookies can make our website less useful.
Unless a longer retention time is mandated by law, we will only keep your personal information for as long as it takes to fulfill the reasons for which it was obtained.
- To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal information, we implement reasonable security measures.
- Despite our best efforts to safeguard your information, you should be aware that no method of internet transmission or computer storage is 100% secure. Your information’s complete security is not something we can guarantee.
Children under the age of 13 are not intended for our website, and we do not intentionally collect personal information from them. If you’re a parent or legal guardian and you think your kid may have given us personal information, please get in touch with us and we’ll take the necessary steps to delete it from our database.
Last updated: 27/07/2023